Pressure Sensor for non-corrosive liquid or gas.
Two of these pressure sensors come with our Landing Gear Pressure Controller. If you need extra or for custom applications order here.
We use these to measure the hydraulic oil pressure in Lancair (and other compatible) Landing Gear setup.
Can be used with any non-corrosive gas or fluid to measure pressure from 0 to 2000 PSI. Output is ratiometric where 0.5V is measured on the signal pin when the pressure is 0 PSI and 4.5V when 2000 PSI or higher is applied.
- Power Supply: 5 VDC
- Output 0.5-4.5 VDC ratiometric
- Pressure range: 0-2000 PSI
- Max pressure: 3000 PSI
- Damage Pressure: 4000 PSI
- Working Temp: -20 ~ 120 °C
- Response time: 2ms
- Male NPT 1/8″
- Sensor: SS316/ceramic/diffused-silicon piezoresistance
- Cover: SS314 – IP65