High-Performance Landing Height System.
Announces height above ground when coming to land
Available on backorder
This Landing Height System for experimental Airplanes (FAA NORSEE Certification in progress) uses a Benewake High-Performance, fast acquisition and long range Class 1 eye safe LIDAR module.
The Landing Height System connects to the aircraft audio panel so height announcements can be heard when coming to land.
The LIDAR (Light Detection and Ranging) is included.
- Height Callout (audio announcements) all the way down from 100ft to touch down
- Advance Audio interface which can be configured to use any language or accent if desired
- Built-in Wi-Fi interface for Set-Up and feedback with any Phone, Tablet, or PC/Laptop
- Runs on both 12V or 24V Aircraft power
This Landing Height System is currently in the process of being FAA Certified as NORSEE (Non-Required Safety Enhancement Equipment). Contact us for more information if you are interested in the NORSEE FAA Certified unit.
Our Landing Height Controller is already installed on several type airplanes such as RVs, Long-EZ, Lancair, Pressurized Lancair IV, Glasair, AirCam and even a non-electric Piper Cub (with a 9V Alkaline battery!!)
Customers actual feedback:
– Perfect when going to a wider or different width runway.
– Precise and perfect landing each time.
– Helped me a lot at night landings with my not-so-bright landing light
Example of a Landing Height System installed on an airplane Access Panel.