The Landing Gear design on several experimental airplanes like Lancair & Velocity uses an Oildyne 108 Hydraulic pump (or similar) for the landing gear. This pump has two ports; a High side & a Low side.
A mechanical pressure switch is used on each port to cut/supply pump power depending on the Gear Switch position and the pressure level of these lines. This controller replaces these two pressure switches with pressure sensors. With this solution, you can view/monitor/control your pressure using any WiFi enabled device such as phones, tablets or PCs
This is a straightforward replacement of the two pressure switches. The 4 lines connected to the two Pressure Switches connect to this controller. No other modifications are needed. Controller able to read and display live pressure readings on both lines and gives full control over the thresholds to when to start/stop/restart the pump.
Package includes the Controller unit only. Pressure Sensors are not included.
Use with 0.5V-4.5V Gauge Pressure Sensors. Controller provides +5VDC pin output to supply power to 5VDC Sensors.
- Digital Pressure gauges for both pressure lines
- Set and Modify the Upper Pressure Limit directly and easily
- Set the Restart Pressure Level
- WiFi Enabled
- Option to briefly run the ‘Down’ or ‘Up’ Pump side regardless of pressure
- Fully controlled with any phone/Table
- Connects to any Pressure sensor that offers 0.5V to 4.5V radiometric output.
First run checklist and Test procedure are now included in the Manual. This must be followed for first controller power up.